Our PSM Health Check is for any professional services organisation seeking to streamline their business and to build the capability to support a growing pipeline of work. It applies to all aspects of a professional services business from the development of compelling strategy through to effective and efficient operational management.
You could be:
- an ICT or services organisation seeking to build consultancy capability to complement existing services or to refresh, re-position and restructure an existing consultancy practice
- a specialist consultancy firm seeking to build a professional, streamlined operation and create the headroom to grow through the development of new capabilities
- a Public Sector centre of expertise deploying highly skilled, scare civil servants in procurement, clinical disciplines, digital technology, financial analysis and other critical specialities into teams that can effectively and efficiently support reform
- a partnership or consortium that has come together to sell or deliver ICT services and needs to hit the ground running
- a professional services organisation that is acquiring another and wants to create an efficient and effective merged operation
- a professional services SME with ambition, determined to run an effective operation from the start
With our extensive experience of building global multidisciplinary consulting teams in different environments we can help you to define or refine your strategy and value proposition to grow your business through the development of consultancy services and consultancy capability.
Making your consulting strategy work is probably the hardest part. Whether we have helped you to define it or not we can help you decide on those key things that need to be in place to succeed. We can then support and coach your people through the early stages of implementation using our people-centric approach to transformation and change. We are well aware that supporting internal change whilst serving existing clients is tough. We can help to bridge that gap for you too. We can also provide a buffer of additional experienced consultants to help you establish new methods, approaches or services because we know how difficult it is to predict demand in the early days. Read more about our Consulting as a Service (CaaS) capabilities.
Contact us to find out more about our PSM Health Check.